Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Savvy Boheme

Savvy Boheme is saving my skin.

That's an odd statement but I'll tell you why it's true. I used to never wash my face or use any kind of lotion or body care product besides your basic shampoo, conditioner, and body wash. I know, shame on me. I hated washing my face or using lotion daily because it was just another thing to do in the bathroom when I'm a "get-in-and-get-out" kind of girl. I don't like "wasting time" taking care of the "necessities" when I could be reading a book or baking some cupcakes! But then a wonderful, godly, and wise woman that I have always admired, Keri, came up with some body care products that made me want to spend some extra time in the shower! Out of a creative mind and a desire for authentic body care products, Savvy Boheme was born. Keri has created a plethora of body care products that are made from real, skin lovin, and authentically effective ingredients and essential oils. There is nothing fake or incomprehensible about her products. You can read the ingredients and you can not only pronounce them but you know what they are! I love that! Her sugar scrubs and moisturizers contain healing properties that will actually do their job. Unlike that "other stuff" that just sits on top of your skin, Savvy Boheme products will soak into your skin and do work! These body care products are real and the experience using them is enjoyable. Hours after the initial application my skin still feels smooth, soft, and healthy. This stuff is legit!

My favorite products are the African Black Soap, Kathryn's Reserve sugar scrub/moisturizer (Spearmint/Eucalyptus), House Reserve Soaps: Tigerlily, and the Bees-Wax lip balm (with grapefruit and cinnamon). I especially love using the sugar scrub on my face and hands on a daily basis and then using the soap, as well as the sugar scrub, in the shower. I never thought I would be excited about body care products but these are definitely something to get excited about! Your skin will love it too!

Check out www.savvyboheme.com and/or the Facebook page Savvy Boheme: Hand-Crafted, Authentic Body Care. You won't regret it!

1 comment:

  1. Coming from such a discerning person as yourself, I consider this the Highest compliment! Thanks so much, Sarah! You just made my day!

    ReplyDelete