Wednesday, October 26, 2011

No More School, Please

Today I went to go put on some shorts and. . .I couldn't buckle them. I had worn these shorts just last week and they fit, a little snug, but they fit. Today I couldn't even buckle them. I'm not showing yet but I'm definitely getting thicker. I have had to resort to what I call my "comfy clothes." I'm now sporting sweatpants and athletic shorts!

I have been feeling very tired ALL THE TIME and the nausea comes and goes. Certain foods just make me feel blah so I've recently been going for the easy to eat soft foods that don't take much work to get down. The hardest thing I have had to deal with so far is my exhaustion and lack of energy. This is my last semester of college and it is imperative that I get all of this school work done! However, school work is the last thing I want to do right now! I have been more out of it and less on top of things this semester. My mind is on the baby and I'm just too tired to put as much effort into my assignments as I normally do. I'm trying, I'm doing my best, but I am so over school. I cannot wait for everything to be done so I can just focus on being pregnant and getting ready for the baby. I'm slowly loosing my motivation...I just want to be done!


No comments:

Post a Comment