Monday, April 11, 2011

Dream a Little Dream

Last night the hubby and I spent hours looking at houses online. There is a house for sale nearby that we thought looked cute on the outside. I got online to see if I could find it just to see what the inside looks like. That started a long search for different single-family houses and townhouses in the area. We aren't seriously looking right now but it was fun to look and get an idea of what we like and can possibly afford. It'll be helpful for when we really are ready to move out but for now, it's just fun to dream. :)

Tomorrow I have an exam in Roman World and Kyle and I both have an exam in Hebrew tomorrow night. I'm so ready for school to be over with. We only have four more weeks but it feels like forever at this point. I still have so much to do and I'm getting pretty close to the burn out. I should count my blessings though because it could be worse. I'm doing well enough in Hebrew that I don't have to take any more quizzes. I'm almost caught up in Roman World. My other two classes are going pretty well. It really could be worse. However, I'll still be dreaming of summer. . . ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment