Monday, November 22, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me

My birthday was great. Kyle and I laid in bed most of the day watching Monk and eating lunch. Kyle gave me a box of chocolates and a Christmas tree in a box! Later we got ready and Kyle drove us to Firewheel where he took me to James Avery and had me pick out a pearl ring! I found one I liked, he bought it, and then we headed to Allen to watch the Americans game. We got there pretty early so we ate at Which Wich and then went to Kirklands just to look around. We ended up buying an antique looking book and a nutcracker that Kyle found hilarious. Then we went to the event center and watched the Americans play an awesome game. I've never seen them so aggressive! They won 4 to 1 making my birthday a total success. lol I had a good time and give full credit to my husband. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment