Thursday, December 9, 2010

Fall 2010 Semester is Over

Semesters seem to begin and end in a whirlwind. As always, it's weird to go from nonstop reading and studying to absolutely nothing school related. I woke up today, petted my dog and told her, "Trudy, I don't know what to do today." lol No worries, I found things to do. There were dishes to clean and put away, clothes to wash, and some reading for pure enjoyment to be done.

I also tried watching a TV show called Psych since my beloved Monk has come to an end. I didn't like it so much. I didn't understand why he didn't just tell the police that he's gifted in noticing small but key details that most other people overlook instead of lying about being a psychic. I watched two episodes but I didn't really get into it. Monk is way better! While watching that show it felt like Monk and I had become best friends and when it ended, a little something died in me that day. I even cried! lol Monk is the best TVshow ever and I will have to revisit it soon!

Not only did my semester end this week but my newest niece, Cilicia Rose, was born on Tuesday morning! She's so cute with such pinchable cheeks! I can't wait to meet her and hold her when I go down to Houston for Christmas. It's a little weird not being there for her birth because I was there when her siblings were born. I was at the hospital when Isabella was born, at the house watching Isabella when Malea was born, and when I found out Levi was born, I was able to head down to Houston that day with a friend to see him. This time I have to wait a few weeks and it's killing me! I can't wait to see her!


Cilicia Rose DeAses
December 7, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment