Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A Snow Week

This week has been an unexpected snow week. Most winters in Texas aren't usually very exciting but last winter and this winter have held some surprises. We had a "blizzard" last winter and this time we've had some snow and ice that has closed down schools and businesses. My college has been closed since Tuesday and will remained closed tomorrow which means I have a week off of school. I think God knew I needed a break so He sent this winter weather along just for me. :)

Yesterday and today was spent laying around in my pjs with my hubby. We have slept in, spent the day in the living room with the fire roaring, and have enjoyed time with Momma and Dad watching movies and playing the Kinect. It has been nice to relax and not have the pressure of school hanging over me. Of course eventually the ice will melt and the temperatures will rise and we'll all go back to our normal schedules but for now I have enjoyed this peaceful week.

My hubby has started a blog of his own and tonight he wrote the cutest and funniest post.  Check his blog out at www.mrinteresting.tumblr.com.

I know not everyone likes weather like this but even so I hope that y'all have found something to enjoy about it. It will be gone soon. . .time never sleeps. Goodnight, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment