Thursday, February 10, 2011

Stressed Out

I am coming up on week 5 of the semester and I am already stressed out and overwhelmed. I am exhausted. I am already tired of studying. I am so ready to be done.

I had a feeling this semester was going to be tough. Hebrew and Roman World are both difficult classes and I was dreading Roman World because of the time line I have to memorize. I have been putting this class off for a while but now the time has come. The lectures are very interesting; I enjoy being in class but memorizing this time line has been killer. I have had a few weeks to work on it and because of the winter storm I got an extra week. Instead of this past Tuesday I will now be taking this exam next Tuesday. I was so thankful but when I went to study the time line today I lost it. I couldn't remember anything I had been studying and the task at hand just overwhelmed me. I had to which gears and go about studying it in a different way which frustrated me. All of the time and effort I had put into it the past few weeks seemed wasted.

After spending some time with it today and ever so VERY slowly getting back on track I feel a little bit better about it. I'm still upset and frustrated but at least I can set it aside for now and pick it back up again tomorrow. If I don't do very well on it then oh well, I tried. I can't ace everything. However, in the meantime, it's going to stress me out.

I am so exhausted. I'm always tired but today I have felt especially tired. Since last month I have been having a hard time emotionally which just drains the life out of me. Last week was pretty good so maybe today was just "one of those days." I'm not looking forward to tomorrow though either. *sigh* I guess I'll go to bed now...the hubby is still up which has kept me up but my eyes are getting more and more heavy. Goodnight, all.

No comments:

Post a Comment