Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Sweet Relief

YAY!! I'm done!! *does a little dance* Today I had the Roman World final which I don't have any feelings about. I'm just glad that it's over. That class caused a lot of stress for me. Tonight I had my Hebrew final. It was challenging but I think I did well. I wasn't too worried about it because I've done so well in the class that even if I didn't do very well on the final I would still be fine. I was anxious to finish though so I had that motivating me. I was the second to finish but it still took me a good hour or two. I feel bad for those still working on it; I'm sure it has to be torture for them. Doing Hebrew for four hours is not fun, even for people like me who enjoy it!

I finished my indepenant study last week. I had to take a final and write a personal philsophy of Christian education. I found writing that paper challenging for some reason but managed to get it done quicker than I expected. I will post it later this week for those of you who might be interested in reading it.

I still have a class to go to on Thursday night but I'm basically done with that class. We had a take home final which I finished today in between classes. That concluded my work for that class. We are still meeting though for a end of the semester class party and to turn in our finals. So, even though I still have to go to that class, I'm basically done with all of my work for this semester! It feels good now but it will feel even better tomorrow when I wake up and realize I can do WHATEVER I WANT!! lol

I'll be baking quite a bit this week. I am baking red velvet cupcakes for my Thursday class and then 50 chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry cupcakes for a baby shower on Saturday. I love baking! :)

I'm also going to begin my adult driver's ed thing online. It's only 6 hours so I COULD finish it in one day which I MIGHT do but at the very least I'm going to try to finish it within a few days. It's not like it's going to be hard and stuff I've never heard before. It'll probably be boring because we all know that once the driver's license is obtained all that info goes flying out the window. lol ;)

Well, I'm in no hurry to go to bed but I am watching Ugly Betty on Netflix so I will say goodnight.

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment