Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 11: A Night that I Loved

Let me explain. Back in high school and the early years of college I used to hang out a lot with a fun family called the Willis'. They had four girls and I was pretty good friends with all of them at some point in their life for different reasons. I still try to keep up with some of them but because of distance and life, we're not as close as we used to be. But when we were, I would hang out at their house a lot and would sometimes spend a weekend or an entire week with them. This picture is just one of many nights that I slept over. Any night with the Willis girls was great fun and we shared a ton of laughs. Here I was in bed and Joanna surprised me with a picture, flash and all. I have many memories with these girls and I hope that I made as much of an impact on them as they did on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment