Monday, March 28, 2011

Out Of Order

That phrase "out of order" can be used in different ways. You can find it plastered on a coke machine, a toilet stall, or coming out of the mouth of a judge in a courtroom. You can use this phrase to explain the chaos of a situation or the arrangement of things; like the books on my bookshelf for instance. Right now, I use this phrase to describe myself and my life this past week. I've been sick and have spent the entire week in bed, out of order. At first I had flu like symptoms and after a few days it morphed into a horrible cold and we all know how long that nasty bug likes to hang around. It has been awful; I didn't sleep for two nights because of the congestion and inability to get comfortable and breathe. I was finally able to start breathing through both nostrils yesterday and got a good nights sleep last night. I am on the mend but I still don't feel 100%.

I'm going to school tomorrow because I feel well enough and I just cannot miss another week of school. I missed an exam last Tuesday and a quiz in Hebrew. Thankfully my Hebrew professor sent me the quiz via email but as for my Roman World professor I have yet to hear back from him. However, I can say that thankfully there is an exam that is optional and if I take it it will replace an exam so I suppose I'll be okay. I just hate getting behind in school and I have never not shown up for a test! (Yes, I just used a double negative. I told you, out of order!) Anyway. . .I hope to be 100% back to normal soon and get back on track with school. Right now I feel like I'm barely hanging on and doing just enough to get by. I hate that but it's all I've been able to do right now.

Well, I am watching The Switch on the Apple TV and waiting for my hubby to get home. He has been taking such a good care of me and I missed him today. I can't wait for him to get home. :)

Goodnight world.

No comments:

Post a Comment