Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 19: My Favorite Thing from School

I'm not exactly sure what this means since in a few days I'll be posting a picture of my favorite SUBJECT in school so maybe this means my favorite thing ABOUT school as a whole? Not sure but I'm going to go with the latter. My favorite thing about my school is the fact that everything we study is saturated in our Christian beliefs and in the Word of God. Everything we learn goes back to the core of who we are in Christ and everything is taught and, hopefully learned, from a Christian worldview. I love how in my Hebrew class my professor goes through a passage of Scripture in Hebrew so that we learn how the Hebrew language is used and in so doing he teaches the Word and brings to light so many things that I didn't realize before. And I love how in my Roman World class (which is just a simple history class) we learn what ancient cultures believed, how they lived, and how they have impacted the world today and in so doing we see how God has worked and how all of these events play into His divine plan and will. I am so grateful for my Christian education.

No comments:

Post a Comment