Thursday, March 24, 2011

Day 26: My Favorite Subject in School

 In high school my favorite subject was writing. I did a lot of it and even more so in college. My favorite classes in college, however, are my student ministry classes where we discuss youth culture, adolescence, and all of the large and small details of student ministry in the 21st century. I have learned a lot in these classes and, through all of the books I've read and the in-class discussions, I've been able to form my own view and take on today's youth culture. It is something I'm passionate about and enjoy talking about. I don't know if or when God will call me to act on my passion and knowledge but for the time being I try to use what I've learned to help the teens in my life whenever I can.



No comments:

Post a Comment