Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 24: What I Want to Do


I want to be a mommy. Ever since I was a little girl and going through all of the different stages of wanting to be a nurse, a mailman, a princess, an author and anything else I thought my little heart desired, one thing never changed. I always wanted to be a mommy. As I grew older and experienced my love for writing and my desire to go to Bible college to one day possibly work in student ministry, my heart never forgot my hope to one day be a wife and mother. Those two things have always been my greatest desire. I always had doubts and uncertainties about everything else but being a wife and mom; and not just any mom but one that stays at home and raises and educates her children. I believe God has called me to be a housewife and stay at home mom and I believe that that is just as great a calling as any other.

No comments:

Post a Comment