Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Siiiick :(

The cold bug has invaded our home. I started feeling yucky Saturday night and I'm still feeling a bit yucky today. I'm hoping to be 100% by tomorrow or Thursday because I'm anxious to try out my cupcake maker. . .and I'm tired of laying in bed all day. Kyle also started feeling bad last night and didn't go to work today. Though it's nice to lay in bed all day with my hubby and not have to do anything, I hope that we are both feeling better soon. I felt some energy come back today but as the day wore on I started to feel progressively worse again. My body is aching, my head hurts, and my eyes feel tired. This stinks.

So, I'm going to steal something I found on a friend's Tumblr. It's called the 10 Day Tumblr Challenge but I think it can be used for any blog. Here is what it looks like:

Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you were you had never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot to you
Day Seven: Four turn offs
Day Eight: Three turn ons
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now
Day Ten: One confession

It looks like fun and I like answering questions. I'll begin tomorrow because right now I need to lay back down and get some rest. Good night, stay well!

No comments:

Post a Comment