Saturday, January 8, 2011

Day 2: Nine Things about Me

1) I did not gain the Freshman 15. However, I did manage to gain the Newly-Wed 20.

2) I met, got engaged to, and married my Beloved all within the time frame of 8 months.

3) I would like my first born to be born in the month of October. That way Daddy's birthday is in September, Baby's birthday in October, and Mommy's in November. ;)

4) I only befriend odd people. I don't do it on purpose, it just works out that way.

5) I like to go against whatever is most popular at the time. I just hate following a crowd.

6) I am very proud of now bearing the name Kerby. Thompson is just all too common.

7) I love the rain...and the moon...and snow...and sunsets...and...

8) I am a very practical person but a romantic at heart.

9) I don't always think very highly of myself but when my husband tells me that I'm an incredible wife and that he loves me, I know I must be doing something right. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment